- You may make a return for any reason within 14 days of purchase
- Returned items must be in its original condition/packaging, unworn and unwashed with tags intact Please take care when trying on your items to avoid makeup marks and perfume transfer. Please ensure swing tickets and tags are left on the items. Please be aware of pet hair and cigarette smoke that may transfer to the garments and result in a refund being refused.
- We DO NOT refund on SALE items or socks unless faulty
- Returned items that meet the return conditions will be eligible for either an ONLINE CREDIT, EXCHANGE or REFUND.
- Refunds are issued using the original method of payment only. Any discount issued at the time of purchase will be reflected in the refund. Shipping costs are not refunded
- As a growing small business, we are unable to cover the cost of return postage for incorrect size or change of mind. We do cover the cost of return postage if a faulty or incorrect item has been sent to you.
Due to Paypal changes, items paid for by Paypal/ Mastercard/Visa will be charged a restocking fee of 3% when requesting a refund. Store credits or exchanges are not affected.
HOW TO MAKE A RETURN
- Returns can be made by post to Practically Perfect Pyjamas, 8 Bridge Street, Brooklyn NSW 2083
- All returns must include a complete returns form. You can also find a copy of the returns form here
- We recommend sending your return with a tracking number as we cannot be held liable for loss of your return parcel in transit
Please note - if you receive free shipping and return your full order for a refund we will charge you $14.99 - this will be deducted from your refund
The BEST way to receive your new items before they sell out in the size is to call Jayne on 0438 821 305 and have the item put aside for you. Please include a prepaid Australia Post satchel so we can send the new item out to you.
Please send all items to Finds For Fabulous Women Returns
8 Bridge St, Brooklyn NSW 2083 If you are located in Sydney NSW, you are welcome to drop your return in to the warehouse in Brooklyn for processing.